Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM
155 acres of Eastern Rice County Land
Mutual Telephone Co. Meeting Room
Downtown Little River, KS
|Map & Directions
Mutual Telephone Company
365 Main Street, Little River, KS
Land Location – Six (6) miles south of Hwy. 56 & Plum Street intersection then one (1) mile west.
NE1/4 of 26-20-6 less a 5 acre tract. This property has 77.5 acres of gently rolling farm ground and 70.5 acres of grass. The balance is in timber with excellent hunting potential. An asphalt road borders the north side of the property. The farm ground is presently all planted to wheat and the grassland has been baled for prairie hay. Twenty-four (24) acres of the grassland could be broken for cropland. The buyer will receive owner’s share of the 2013 wheat and will pay owner’s share of the fertilizer costs. The FSA yields are as follows: Wheat-37 bu.; Grain Sorghum-47 bu. 2012 property tax is $672.58.
Terms of the Auction
- $10,000.00 as earnest money on the day of the auction with the balance due upon closing.
- Possession will be at closing subject to the rights of the tenant.
- Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- Closing cost will be shared equally by the Buyer and Seller.
- Seller will pay 2012 property taxes.
- Buyer will receive 1/3 share of 2013 wheat and pay owner’s share of the fertilizer.
- NO mineral rights will transfer to the buyer.
- The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
- Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Owner—Lawrence and Saundra Spohn