Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 at 7:00 PM
240 Acres of Rice County, KS Land
Auction Location – The Mutual Telephone Community Room, Little River, KS
|Map & Directions
365 Main St
Little River, KS 67457
240 acres of Rice County, KS Land
Legal Description – SE4 and N2SW4 of Section 5, Township 18S, Range 6W in Rice County, KS 240 acres more or less. This rolling tract is in CRP grass and native grass. The location is eight miles north of Little River, KS and only ½ mile off Highway 4.
Auctioneer's Note – The property is presently being harvested for hay since the expiration of the CRP contract. It is best suited for haying or pasture but will require fencing for pasture purposes. Numerous plum thickets and trees along the draws give it excellent hunting potential. If you are looking for a hunting property that also has income potential TAKE A LOOK at this one.
Terms of the Auction
- Property will sell in two Tracts.
- Tract 1 – SE4 of 5-18S-6W – 160 acres
- Tract 2 – N2SW4 of 5-18S-6W – 80 acres
- $5,000.00 as earnest money on the day of the auction with the balance due in certified funds upon Closing.
- Possession will be at Closing subject to the Rights of Tenant.
- Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- Closing cost will be shared equally by the Buyer and Seller.
- 2017 property taxes were $386.78 and 2018 taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Seller’s mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
- The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The Buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
- Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Owner—McPherson County Community Foundation