Tuesday, December 4th, 2018 at 7:00 PM
160 Acres of Rice County, KS Land
Auction Location – The Alden Community Room, Alden, KS
|Map & Directions
160 acres of Rice County, KS Land
Legal Description – NE4 of Section 24, Township 21S, Range 10W in Rice County, KS 160 acres more or less. This property has 108 acres of tillable land and the remainder in native grass and shelterbelts. The location is eight miles west of Sterling, Ks.
Auctioneer’s Note – The property is presently being used for livestock grazing in its entirety. The land is located one mile west of the Arkansas River and with its trees and pasture offers prime hunting for white tailed deer and turkey. A 1970 factory built home on the property could provide rental income or be used as a hunting lodge.
Terms of the Auction
- $5,000.00 as earnest money on the day of the auction with the balance due in certified funds upon Closing.
- Possession will be at Closing subject to the Rights of Tenant.
- Sale of Property is Subject to a First Right of Refusal.
- Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- Closing cost will be shared equally by the Buyer and Seller.
- 2017 property taxes were $1527.01 and 2018 taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Seller’s mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
- The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The Buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
- Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Owner—Karen Boyle Estate