Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 7:00 PM
160 Acres McPherson County, KS Pastureland
Location – Riverview Estate's meeting room
202 S. Washington St., Marquette, KS
|Map & Directions
202 S Washington St
Marquette, KS 67464
Legal Description – A tract in the S1/2 of Section 35, Township 18S, Range 5W in McPherson County, KS, 160 acres more or less. This land is located 3 miles north of Hwy. 56 on 5th Ave. to Navajo Road and then 1 mile west to 4th Ave. and 1½ miles north to pasture gate. Follow signs.
Auctioneer's Note – This property is a well maintained pasture south of Marquette, KS, with fifty percent new fencing. It has a centrally located pond and a creek that flows most of the year. There is hardwood timber along the flowing stream and a second drainage which provides excellent cover for a deer and turkey population. Farmland to the north provides foodstuff for the wildlife. See oswaltauction.com for pictures.
Terms of the Auction
• $10,000.00 as earnest money on the day of the auction with the balance due in certified funds upon Closing.
• Possession will be at Closing subject to the Rights of Tenant.
• Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
• Closing cost will be shared equally by the Buyer and Seller.
• 2018 property taxes were approximately $433.00 and were paid by the Seller. The Buyer will pay 2019 taxes.
• Seller's mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
• The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The Buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
• Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.
Heirs of Robert L. Larson