Monday, February 13th, 2023 at 7:00 PM
160 acres of Rice County, KS Land
Auction Location – Mutual Telephone Co. Community Room, Little River, KS
Legal Description – NE4 of Section 23, Township 18S, Range 6W in Rice County, KS, 160 acres more or less. This property has 119.27 acres of tillable land, 22.43 acres CRP and 18.3 acres of trees, waterways and wildlife cover.
Auctioneer’s Note – The location is approximately ten miles NE of Little River, KS and lies near several quarters of established deer and wildlife habitat.
Terms of the Auction
- $5,000 Non-refundable earnest money on the day of the auction. Balance due in certified funds upon Closing.
- Possession will be at Closing subject to the Rights of Tenant.
- Seller will provide title insurance with the cost being shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- Closing fees due to Security First Title will be shared equally by the Buyer and the Seller.
- 2022 property taxes were $2001.50 and will be paid by the Seller. 2023 taxes will be paid by the Buyer.
- Seller’s mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
- The sale of this property is not contingent on the Buyer obtaining financing. The Buyer needs to have financing in place at the time of the auction. Oswalt Auction and Realty is acting as a Sellers Agent with all fiduciary responsibilities to the Seller.
- Announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over printed material.